Monday, November 4, 2013

Mixed Feelings.....


Looking Toward 3 Tee
I am really happy with the 30 cm of snow at my place and the alleged 40 cm at the base of the ski hill but not too sure how I feel about the 12 cm at the course.  If it stays that would be mostly OK.  However, if it leaves that much snow melting will force my hand with respect to the applying my "panic spray".  I guess, based on the last post, my faith regarding all the sprays up to now will be really tested since unfrozen ground under snow for 5 months is pretty good breeding ground for disease if there is any type of surface moisture.

Like I mentioned before, we only have to put down the Enkamat on #7 which means I may have to blow it if the snow does stay.  Not a real big deal.  If you're wondering about the bears; they are still out....

My size 10/bears foot/my hand