Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bummer.....

October 23, 10 cm
Well not really but still it could have waited until the end of the week.  It's early so I bet it will be gone before you know it since seasonal norms are with lows of -2 and highs of +10.  I guess the good news it all the greens have the spray they needed before the snow.  I got one more in my back pocket depending on weather.  The bad news is not all the fairways were sprayed (still have to do 1, 6 and 10) but I am going to bet this isn't staying.  Work wise I am still trying to get stuff cleaned up.  I now know I cannot operate with less than 3 people for shutdown there is too much that has to be done at the same time.  There will be things not getting done this year unless we have a protracted fall with no snow.  Not much else to dicuss but as always I'll keep things updated.